- "A most welcoming, peaceful studio. All the instructors are fine teachers and very knowledgeable. The practice in non-judgemental and helps me accept who I am and what I can do in class that truly serves me..." -Marcia H.
- "Don't know what I would do without YC and the incredible teachers." - Kim C.
- "Attractive, peaceful environment with teachers for all levels of practice; good variety of props available for modifying poses too." -Anonymous
- "A visitor to the city, I took a chance on this Studio and was well rewarded... Friendly staff and welcoming ambiance." -Mary Kay J.
- "While I have to drive approx. 30 miles, I prefer to come to TYC instead of going to the yoga class offered at my community for free..." -Anonymous
- "Visited Yoga Connection and was immediately welcomed by friendly staff. The offer for newcomers is very generous, and the schedule of classes and times is accommodating to my busy work schedule. I'm glad I made the 'connection' (pun intended)." -Anonymous
The Yoga Connection is a nonprofit [501(c)3] organization serving the Tucson community since 1987. As a nonprofit, we depend on the kindness and donations of others to be more effective. Please consider a tax deductible donation today!
The Yoga Connection | 3929 East Pima | email@example.com | 520.323.1222