The Yoga Connection Rewards Program
The Yoga Connection has a rewards program to provide our loyal customers with Yoga Points for referring friends, booking appointments or classes online and even for purchasing classes or merchandise from our bookstore! Yoga Points add up to Yoga Dollars that you can use toward classes or workshops at the Yoga Connection. New customers automatically receive an opt-in email to join the rewards program, with the option to unsubscribe and never receive another notification.
How It Works
It’s sort of like a frequent flyer program for our students. There are four easy ways to earn Yoga Points:
- Earn 100 Yoga Points for each friend you refer. Make sure your friend provides your full name on their release form.
- Earn 5 Yoga Points for booking classes online
- Earn 10 Yoga Points for booking private yoga, massage, astrology readings or other appointments online
- Earn 1 Yoga Points per dollar for ALL purchases
How Can I Redeem Points?
Log in to your Yoga Connection MindBody Online account. If you don’t have one set it up here. Once you have reached 1000 points you will automatically receive 10 Yoga Dollars to use towards your next purchase of classes or workshops at The Yoga Connection. Use your Yoga Dollars online or let our staff know when checking out that you’d like to use points toward your purchase.
The Fine Print
- Points not valid for cash back.
- Purchases made using rewards points cannot be discounted.
- If you book a class (or appointment) online, and then late cancel, you will lose the points gained from the original booking.
- Points are non-transferable and non-refundable – so make sure you spend your points wisely!
- Points are only available to be spent on classes and workshops at The Yoga Connection
The Yoga Connection is a nonprofit [501(c)3] organization serving the Tucson community since 1987. As a nonprofit, we depend on the kindness and donations of others to be more effective. Please consider a tax deductible donation today!